Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a few more photos

Just a few more photos of the Tiki Bar. I'm very proud of this; it's my first foray into miniatures and it's also my contest entry for this years HBS/miniatures.com Creatin' Contest.

clicking any of the photos offers a higher resolution view

Another rear view. This one shows the aging mural better than the previous photo I posted:



I sawed a notch in the apex of the roof and used glue to affix the sign:


Some finer details...

Hammock and side table:




Approaching the bar:



Linda's niece made me a shrunken head to adorn the Tiki project. I thought above the bar was the perfect spot:



An eclectic collection of posters adorn the rear wall:



Full frontal view:

1 comment:

  1. Your tiki bar is so much fun! I am so proud of you for completing your first mini project! *huggles*

    ReplyDelete